Curtain aka Langsiaq - Part 1

By 12:35 PM , ,

Hello!!!

Ya Allah apa punya susah nak start tulis ni...

Langsir???? Yes at the first place i thought it's a simple thing for me to think about until i start to look for it..

So, last 2 week me and PIL went to Macy Citta Mall to get the quotation, suggestions, and bla bla bla.. 

Me personally love the simple one, i can say plain... yes plain curtain! 

Yeay i found it!!!! Grey with purple undertone for night curtain and dark grey for the sheer curtain. Lega!

Then after the SA done with her calculation she showed me how she calculate, and the process to proceed order yada.... yada... yada...

And then i saw......

 Total Price : 4k


Then, I told the SA "thank you i will come again after i decide on it okay" with my kerang busuk and hypocrite type of smile... 

Then I walked towards my PIL and told them, "xpelah ma... kita cari tempat lain, jakel ke nagoya ke"

As we walked out from Macy then Abah saw a small promotion bunting with the magic line....

Enjoy 35% off on selected curtain fabrics for HSBC credit card holder



Hatiku berbunga-bunga.....



But kene tunggu Syaffiq balik dulu baru boleh proceed order... 


TBC....

You Might Also Like

0 comments